Photograph © Jim Woodward-Nutt
Stembridge Windmill, High Ham
Grid reference: ST 433 304
OS sheet: 182
Postcode: TA10 9DJ
Turn north off B3153, 2 miles from Langport, follow signs for High Ham. Turn right opposite cemetery
in village. Mill is ½ mile east of village.
The only remaining thatched windmill in England. Built in 1822 and used until 1910. Restored in 2009. Owned by the National Trust.
Opening times 2018
'Closed Indefinitely for
Conservation reasons' Please
respect the privacy of the tenants.
National Mills Weekend Opening Times 2018
National Trust, Montacute House, tel. 01935 823289.