Photograph © Charles Greenhough, under this
Creative Commons licence
Grid reference: TL 971 734
OS sheet: 155 or 144
Postcode: IP31 2AW
Off the A143 Bury to Diss road, on Upthorpe Road to the south-east of Stanton village.
A post mill with roundhouse, dating from 1751, moved to its present site in 1818. Complete and
in working order, with two pairs of stones and patent sails. Flour and souvenirs available. Display
of local and UK mill photographs.
Opening times 2016
By appointment only at present.
National Mills Weekend opening times 2016
14th May & Sunday 15th May, 14.00 - 18.00
Dominic & Linda Grixti, tel. 01359 250622.