Photograph © Hywel Williams, under this
Creative Commons Licence
Grid reference: TQ 639 652
OS sheet: 177
Postcode: DA13 0QA
By Meopham Cricket Green, on A227 Wrotham to Gravesend road, 1 mile from Meopham railway station.
A hexagonal black smock mill on a brick base, built in 1821, last worked by wind in 1929. Major restoration
in 2003-4. Souvenirs. Victorian tool display. Owned by Kent County Council.
Opening times 2017
May to end of August, Sundays & bank holidays, 14.15-16.30. Parties by arrangement.
National Mills Weekend opening times 2017
11.00 -17.00. Amateur radio station in action.
Margaret Miller, tel. 01474 813518 or 812794.