Photograph © Michael Roots, under this
Creative Commons Licence
Grid reference: TL 510 559
OS sheet: 154
Postcode: CB1 5EG
On the Cambridge-Cherry Hinton-Fulbourn road.
A smock mill built in 1808 and last worked in the 1930s, under continuing restoration, containing
most of its original machinery. Teas and souvenirs on open days.
Visitors welcome during working parties on the first Saturday each month, from March to November. Other times by appointment.
National Mills Weekend opening times
Saturday only, 10.00-16.30.
Dr Ian Harrison, tel. 01223 880649.