Photograph © Jim Woodward-Nutt
Dobson's Windmill, Burgh-le-Marsh
Grid reference: TF 504 649
OS sheet: 122
Postcode: PE24 5JR
High Street, Burgh-le-Marsh, about 5 miles west of Skegness, on A 158.
A 5-sailed tower mill built in 1813, which, unusually, turns clockwise. It contains much of the original
machinery and a Blackstone engine. 3 pairs of wind-powered millstones and one pair engine-powered by the
engine. Flour milled for demonstration only. Light refreshments available in the Granary Tea Room.
April to September, Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays, 14.00-16.30. Admission by donation. Parties by arrangement.
National Mills Weekend opening times
Saturday & Sunday, 14.00-16.30.
Malcolm Ringsell 01754 811267