Photograph © Derek Harper, under this
Creative Commons Licence
Grid reference: SZ 639 875
OS sheet: 196
Postcode: PO35 5SQ
Half a mile south of Bembridge.
A stone built tower mill, the only remaining windmill on the island. It dates from about 1700
and, although no longer working, has most of its original machinery intact. Owned by the National Trust.
Opening times 2018
Mid-March to end October, daily, 10.30-17.00. Parties by arrangement. (see
National Mills Weekend opening times 2018
Mill, tel. 01983 873945; NT Office, tel. 01983 741020.